6.05.2008

Miller Kids

I was so excited when Patti asked me if I would take some pictures of her kids.  For one, they are such a fun family. Two, the kids are absolutely beautiful and three, this was my first family photo shoot and I am really glad that I was able to have them as my first.  I had so much fun spending time with them.  Thank you Keith and Patti for letting me photograph your adorable children.  I can't wait to take pictures of the both of you.  The following are just a few individual shots.  I will post a few more when I get a chance.  Enjoy.   







2 comments:

Brianna said...

Those are my favorite pictures you've taken! I love the brightness of them...great lighting.

Hollie said...

Great job, they are a fun family to take pictures of. I really like the one of Cheyenne. She is such a pretty girl... watch out mom and dad. Great job Kelli!