7.25.2008

Randi's Maternity Pictures

I don't know why, but I love pregnant bellies. I think they are just beautiful, and Randi defines that Why? She is one of those pregnant woman who look so great with that little belly (I know you don't think so Randi and that you're not a huge fan of the belly) but, let's face it, you look stinkin' cute pregnant. I absolutely love these pictures of her, Taya, and the soon to be little one in August. I can't wait to meet him! Enjoy, until the next batch!










2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures of Randi and Taya... they are adorable!! ( I love all of your pictures) you do such a great job! We want you to do our family pictures when we come in October for the blessing. It will have to be on the Sat. before. Let me know if that will work for you and we will plan around it. Great job, Kelli!

Erika said...

Hi Kelly, I just had to say that I check in on your blog every once in awhile and have watched you develop your photography talent! Way to go, you do a great job!! The Maternity shots are great!